Going to check out Harry in his latest movie, “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix?” Take this quick quiz and freshen up your memory!
The wizarding world is just packed with acronyms. Do you know what these letter combos stand for?
5. S.P.E.W. (but Hermione would rather you call it by its full name.)
It’s True/False Time Hot Shot!
Can you tell which of these statements about Harry’s classmates are true and which are false?
1. Hermione Granger’s Muggle parents are lawyers.
2. Ron Weasley becomes a prefect in his fifth year at Hogwarts.
3. Cho Chang is on the Ravenclaw Quidditch team.
4. Cedric Diggory dates Lavender Brown.
5. Neville Longbottom’s parents live at St. Mungo’s, a church near Hogwarts.
6. Luna Love-good’s father is the editor of The Quibbler.
7. The Patil sisters are named Patrice and Petunia.
8. Ginny Weasley’s older sister, Molly, knits sweaters for all the siblings.
9. Lee Jordan is known throughout the school as the best Quidditch player.
10. The first time Draco Malfoy meets Harry is on the Hogwarts Express.
1. Dumbledore’s Army
2. Ordinary Wizarding Levels
3. Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests
4. The Wizarding Wireless Network
5. Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare.
1. False. They’re dentists.
4. False. He’s involved with Cho Chang.
5. False. St. Mungo’s is a hospital.
7. False. Their names are Padma and Parvati.
8. False. Ginny is the only girl. Molly is her mother.
9. False. He’s the commentator for the games.
10. False. They first meet at Madam Malkin’s robe shop.